Donations help PATHS to conduct research, public education and awareness initiatives, and provide training and resources to our member agencies. PATHS is a Registered Charity and donations over $15 will be eligible for an official donation receipt for income tax purposes.
There are several ways that you can donate to help PATHS conduct our work:
- Donate online through Canada Helps.
- Donate a car through Donate a Car Canada. They accept vehicles for donation- running, or not!
- Sign up for the ChangeIt® program, which lets you automatically round up your BMO or RBC credit card purchases to the nearest dollar and donate the difference. (Search for Provincial Association of Transition Houses and Services of Saskatchewan under “Partners.”)
- Use your AIR MILES® Cash Miles to donate to PATHS. (Search for Provincial Association of Transition Houses and Services of Saskatchewan under “Browse Charities.”)
- Mail a cheque to PATHS at Suite 308, 2505 11th Avenue, Regina, SK S4P 0K6.
- Contact PATHS at (306) 522-3515 to arrange to donate in person.