University of Regina researchers are looking for participants to help test the effectiveness of treatments for posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Eligible persons will receive one of the following:
· 12-weeks of prolonged exposure therapy,
· 12 weeks of aerobic exercise with a personal trainer, OR
· A combination of the two
All services are free of charge and are available immediately for eligible persons (value $2600).
In order to be eligible, you must:
· Be affected by PTSD
· Be between the ages of 18 and 55
· Be able to read at a grade 6 level
· Have access to a computer and Internet
· Be able to commit to 12 weeks of in-person treatment
· Be able to engage safely in physical activity
For more information, please contact the Anxiety and Illness Behaviours Lab, contact information below.
Anxiety and Illness Behaviours Lab
Kinesiology and Health Sciences Building, Room 211
University of Regina
3737 Wascana Parkway, S4S 0A2