See the job posting on SaskJobs.ca here.
Director of Member Programs and Services
This position reports to the Executive Director.
– Organize events such as: PATHS Advisory Council meetings, PATHS Conference, training events, and special events such as International Women’s Day.
– Administer the Phones for a Fresh Start program.
– Act as liaison between PATHS and the Staff Advisory Committee.
– Work with the Staff Advisory Committee to regularly review the Shelter Standards and provide recommendations to PATHS Advisory Council.
– Produce PATHS newsletter four times per year.
– Maintain the PATHS website.
– Assist with social media.
– Maintain the PATHS library.
– Make public presentations.
– Any other duties, as required by the Executive Director.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
– Understanding of the dynamics of gender-based violence.
– Knowledge of programs related to violence against women.
– Ability to work with diverse individuals and populations.
– Sound facilitation and training skills.
– Ability to produce communications documents.
– Strong computer and technical skills, including familiarity with:
– Social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
– Website maintenance
– Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
– Technical support for public presentations/events
– Desktop design and publishing, both digital and print
– Experience in using subscription tools such as Mail Chimp, etc.
– Computer literacy with particular capacity for using technology for instructional purposes.
– Valid drivers license and a willingness to travel and work occasional evenings and weekends as required.
Skills And Abilities:
Security and Safety
– Driver’s validity licence check
– Criminal record check (abstract)
– Valid driver’s licence
– Willing to travel
– Own transportation
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
– Cultural Awareness Training
– Non-violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) Certificate
– Human Services Diploma
– Social Service Worker (SSW) Diploma
– Research techniques
– Administrative and office activities
Type of Community or Social Service
– Education or training