Five current opportunities from PATHS and our partners to participate in anonymous surveys or confidential interviews. Your input helps to improve our knowledge and the work to improve services and end intimate partner violence!
1. Domestic Violence/Abuse and Ownership of Animals—anonymous surveys
Who is it for? Everyone! Click the appropriate link below!
General public- click here
People who have experienced violence/abuse and owned animals- click here
Domestic violence professionals- click here
Animal welfare professionals- click here
2. Domestic Violence/Abuse and Ownership of Animals—confidential interviews
Who is it for? People who have experienced violence/abuse and owned animals (pets, service animals, livestock, or large animals) at that time. Click here.
3. What can Canada learn from Women’s Police Stations to Prevent Gender-Based Violence?
Who is it for? Everyone! Click here to answer the anonymous survey.
4. Canadian Domestic Homicide Prevention Initiative—confidential interviews
Who is it for? Survivors of severe domestic violence who are now safe or people who were close to a victim of domestic homicide. Click here for more details.
5. Gender-Based Violence Study—anonymous survey
Who is it for? People who have experienced physical or sexual violence/abuse, threats, coercion, or control in the last year. Click here for more details.