Applying Evidence to Prevent Violence
May 28-29, 2018
The conference is open to the public. Register online at picatic.com/pathsconference2018
Click here for hotel information. (A block of rooms is being held at the Ramada until May 7.)
Click here for the conference agenda.
Click here to read presentation descriptions.
Click here for presenters’ biographies.
Early bird price (until April 20): $250 (After April 20: $300)
Member agency & student early bird price (until April 20): $150 (After April 20: $200)
Members and students- email PATHS or call 306-522-3515 to get a discount code to register online.
Registration deadline is May 23, 2018.
A block of rooms is being held at the Ramada Plaza Regina until May 7- details here.
Keynote Speakers Include:
- Mariann Rich—Preventing Domestic Homicide
- Priscilla Robert & Carrie Blaydon—Sexual Exploitation & Human Trafficking (read keynote presenter bios here)
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction—Todd Sojonky
- Helping or Hurting: Policy in Action—Karen Wood
- Panel Discussion: Applying Evidence to Prevent Violence—Sunny Marinner (Executive Director, Ottawa Rape Crisis Centre), Chief Evan Bray (Regina Police Service), Jo-Anne Dusel (Executive Director, PATHS), & Crystal Giesbrecht (Director of Research and Communications, PATHS)
- Domestic and Sexual Violence Advocate Case Reviews
- Supporting Newcomer Women
- Age-Friendly Communities
- Response Base Practice
- Acknowledging your Privilege as a Service Provider
- The Link Between Interpersonal Violence & Animal Abuse
- Motivational Interviewing and Trauma-Informed Work
- Supporting Gender-Diverse Clients
- Removing Barriers to Service: The Journey to a Trauma-Informed Shelter
- Domestic Violence at Work
- Kids Matter!
- Rural Outreach
- Community Safety and Well Being
- and more!
Click here to download the poster.
For more information about the conference, please call 306-522-3515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saskatchewan Federation of Labour will be selling special edition burgundy Hillberg & Berk sparkle ball earrings at our conference. Proceeds support PATHS’ member agencies! Details here.