“Applying Evidence to Prevent Violence”
May 28-29, 2018
Early bird price (until April 20): $250 (After April 20: $300)
Member agency & student early bird price (until April 20): $150 (After April 20: $200)
Members and students- email PATHS or call 306-522-3515 to get a discount code to register online.
Registration deadline is May 23, 2018.
A block of rooms is being held at the Ramada Plaza Regina until May 7- details here.
Keynote Speakers Include:
- Mariann Rich—Preventing Domestic Homicide
- Priscilla Robert & Carrie Blaydon—Sexual Exploitation & Human Trafficking (read keynote presenter bios here)
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction—Todd Sojonky
- Helping or Hurting: Policy in Action—Karen Wood
- Panel Discussion: Applying Evidence to Prevent Violence—Sunny Marinner (Executive Director, Ottawa Rape Crisis Centre), Chief Evan Bray (Regina Police Service), Jo-Anne Dusel (Executive Director, PATHS), & Crystal Giesbrecht (Director of Research and Communications, PATHS)
- Domestic and Sexual Violence Advocate Case Reviews
- Supporting Newcomer Women
- Age-Friendly Communities
- Response Base Practice
- Acknowledging your Privilege as a Service Provider
- The Link Between Interpersonal Violence & Animal Abuse
- Motivational Interviewing and Trauma-Informed Work
- Supporting Gender-Diverse Clients
- Removing Barriers to Service: The Journey to a Trauma-Informed Shelter
- Domestic Violence at Work
- Kids Matter!
- Rural Outreach
- Community Safety and Well Being
- and more!
Click here to download the poster.
For more information about the conference, please call 306-522-3515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saskatchewan Federation of Labour will be selling special edition burgundy Hillberg & Berk sparkle ball earrings at our conference. Proceeds support PATHS’ member agencies! Details here.