Click here to register
Early bird (September 1)- $200 ($100 for PATHS member agencies)
After September 1- $250 ($175 for PATHS member agencies)
Keynote Speakers: Pamela Cross and Marilyn Poitras
Pamela Cross is a feminist lawyer; a well-known and respected expert on violence against women and the law for her work as a researcher, writer, educator and trainer. She works with women’s equality and violence against women organizations across Ontario. One of her key roles is as the Legal Director of Luke’s Place Support and Resource Centre. Read more about Pamela here.
Marilyn Poitras is the Associate Director of the Native Law Centre at the University of Saskatchewan College of Law. Read more about Marilyn here.
Conference Sessions Include:
- Kendra Weenie- Surviving Domestic Violence: My Journey of Self-Care and Healing
- Universal Screening for Non-State Torture
- Canadian Domestic Homicide Prevention Initiative
- Restorative Justice
- Separation and Divorce in Situations of Intimate Partner Violence
- Non-Fatal Strangulation in Intimate Partner Violence
- Mediation – A Process for Difficult Situations
- Violence Against Women Advocate Case Review (VACR)
- Canadian Firearms Program – Firearms Licencing Regulations and Victims of Domestic Violence
- Inventory of Intimate Partner Violence Risk Assessment Tools Used in Canada
- Parole Board of Canada – Victim Services
- Clare’s Law
- Protective Orders
- Nato’ we ho win – An Arts-Based Healing Program for Indigenous Survivors
Check back here for the complete agenda soon!