Research & Reports
Article- Journal of Family Violence (2020): Intimate Partner Violence and COVID-19 in Rural, Remote, and Northern Canada: Relationship, Vulnerability and Risk
Intimate Partner Violence & the Workplace
- Article- Journal of Interpersonal Violence (2020): Toward an Effective Workplace Response to Intimate Partner Violence
- Article- Journal of Interpersonal Violence (2020): Brief Note- The Impact of Intimate Partner Violence in the Workplace: Results of a Saskatchewan Survey
- Report (2018): Intimate Partner Violence & the Workplace: Results of a Saskatchewan Study
- Executive Summary
- Infographic, booklets, and more about the project
The Link: Interpersonal Violence and Abuse and Animal Safekeeping– Saskatchewan SPCA, STOPS to Violence, & PATHS
- Report (2016): The Link: Interpersonal Violence and Abuse and Animal Safekeeping
- Article- Journal of Interpersonal Violence (2017): Examining the Relationship Between Intimate Partner Violence and Concern for Animal Care and Safekeeping
- Article- Journal of Interpersonal Violence (2018): Intimate Partner Violence and Concern for Animal Care and Safekeeping: Experiences of Service Providers in Canada
- Poster Presentation (2020): Animal Safekeeping in Situations of Intimate Partner Violence: Service Providers’ Experiences. Presented at the 25th San Diego International Summit on Violence, Abuse and Trauma Across the Lifespan.
- Article- Crime Scene (2019): ODARA 101: Look What’s New!
- Canadian Domestic Homicide Prevention Initiative with Vulnerable Populations (CDHPIVP) Brief 2 (2016): Domestic Violence Risk Assessment: Informing Safety Planning & Risk Management
Nato’ we ho win
- Poster Presentation (2019): Nato’ we ho win: Exploring Protective Factors to Engage Resiliency
- Poster Presentation (2019): Nato’ we ho win: Using Cultural Expressive-Arts to Develop Resiliency
- Poster Presentation (2020): Nato’ we ho win: Using Cultural Expressive-Arts to Build Resilience. Presented at the 25th San Diego International Summit on Violence, Abuse and Trauma Across the Lifespan.
- More research results coming in 2020! Read about the project here.
Origins of Violence and Strategies for Change
Pamphlets & Fact Sheets
PATHS Fact Sheets
What is Intimate Partner Violence (IPV)?
Children Exposed to Violence
Violence Against Women Around the World
The Abuse of Older Adults
Intimate Partner Violence is Everyone’s Business
Saskatchewan Women and Intimate Partner Violence
Intimate Partner Violence and the Workplace: A Saskatchewan Study
Teen Fact Sheet (also available in a booklet- contact us for details)
Make It Our Business: Recognize & Respond to Domestic Violence in Your Workplace
Make It Our Business: I Need Safety and Support at Work
Make It Our Business: Problems at Home Can Come to Work
Information for Immigrant Women
Abuse is Wrong No Matter What Your Sexual Orientation
Creating Peaceful Communities: Requisites for a Non-Violent Society
We All Deserve To Be Treated With Respect (Plain Language)
Contact Us to order any Pamphlets
PATHS 30th Anniversary Video: May 2014