Who can apply?
- Individuals and organizations that provide services related to Intimate Partner, Family Violence and other Gender-based Violence
- Individuals and organizations that have an interest in combatting Intimate Partner, Family Violence and other Gender-based Violence
- Anyone who believes:
- That women have the right to live in a non-violent society
- That violence exists because of power differentials, socio-economic systems, and patriarchal attitudes and is perpetuated by the society in which we live
- That society has a responsibility to protect victims of violence
What are the benefits of Associate Membership?
- Eligible to serve as a member of PATHS Board of Directors
- Eligible to serve on special committees
- Receive PATHS Newsletter, notice of upcoming events and training opportunities
- Discounted rate for PATHS Training ($50 off conference, $25 other training events)
- Support PATHS’ work and be part of a provincial movement to end IPV in Saskatchewan
Applicants will be reviewed and must be approved by PATHS’ Board of Directors.
Click here to see membership fees, read PATHS belief statement, and see the application form. With any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-522-3515.