PATHS has two classes of membership:
• Class A (Full Members): agencies with a mandate to provide services specifically around intimate partner violence, such as operating a Shelter, Second Stage, or related services in the Province of Saskatchewan.
• Class B (Associate Members): agencies or individuals with a vested interest in addressing intimate partner violence.
Who can apply?
- Individuals and organizations that provide services related to Intimate Partner, Family Violence and other Gender-based Violence
- Individuals and organizations that have an interest in combatting Intimate Partner, Family Violence and other Gender-based Violence
- Anyone who believes:
- That women have the right to live in a non-violent society
- That violence exists because of power differentials, socio-economic systems, and patriarchal attitudes and is perpetuated by the society in which we live
- That society has a responsibility to protect victims of violence
What are the benefits of Membership?
- Eligible to serve as a member of PATHS Board of Directors
- Eligible to serve on special committees
- Receive PATHS Newsletter, notice of upcoming events and training opportunities
- Discounted rate for PATHS Training and Conferences
- Support PATHS’ work and be part of a provincial movement to end IPV in Saskatchewan
Applicants will be reviewed and must be approved by PATHS’ Board of Directors.
Annual membership fees for Class A members are $500 per agency member. Annual membership fees for Class B members are $250 for agencies and $50 for individuals.