- Our Work
- Contact Us
This training will provide an overview of the dynamics of domestic violence in the context of separation, divorce, and child custody and access. All are welcome to attend. The training will take place over 4 mornings (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM), Monday, June 7 – Thursday, June 10. The training will be held using Zoom. A link and password will be sent out to registered participants prior to the training.
• 15 hours for Continuing Professional Development credits (4.5 hours of Ethics credits) with the Law Society of Saskatchewan
• CEE points with ADR Saskatchewan
• 15 hours for Continuing Professional Development credits with Law Society of British Columbia
• 15 hours for Continuing Professional Development credits with Law Society of Northwest Territories
• Alberta, Manitoba, and Yukon lawyers: consider including this course as a CPD learning activity in your annual Continuing Professional Development Plan
Have you registered for tomorrow’s free Violence Link webinar with Holly Schick from @SKSeniorsMech? There’s still time!
Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 12 p.m. SK time
Topic: Older Adult Abuse and Neglect
Register here: http://ow.ly/mHSO50ITYWB
#SaskSPCA #ViolenceLinkSK #ssm